Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Liebster Award 2


I would like to say a huge thank you to Hannah for nominating me for this award. She runs an amazing beauty, fashion, lifestyle and music blog. You should definitely go check it out! I have done this tag before but it was this time last year so I wanted to do it again.

The rules for this award are...

1. Post a link back to the blogger who nominated you. 
2. Answer the 10 questions that the person who nominated gave you.
3. Nominate 10 bloggers (or blogs).
4. Give your nominees a set of 10 new questions for them to answer.
5. Also don't forget to include the Liebster award sticker in your post.

Hannah's Questions...

1-Where is one country you'd like to travel to?
My answer for this question changes all the time as there are so many countries I want to visit! At the minute, I'd have to say the Netherlands. I really want to visit Amsterdam! It seems like a really vibrant city and it looks absolutely beautiful! I'd love to get to see it in real life!

2-What's at the top of your bucket list?
It's linked to the first question but it's to go back and visit Adelaide, Australia, the place I was born. I live in Ireland now but my parents were there as my dad had a placement to complete his training as a doctor. We left when I was about a year and a half so I don't remember any of it, unfortunately! I really want to go back someday and see the street where I lived and other things that I used to see nearly every day for the first year and a half of my life.

3-What are your favourite clothes shops?
H&M, New Look, Miss Selfridge and Dorothy Perkins

4-If you could bring someone back from the dead, who would it be and why?
I'd bring back my mum's sister who died in a traffic accident when she was just 18. My mum was only 11 at the time so I never got to meet her. I would have loved to have been able to meet her and have her as my auntie as I have heard so many amazing things about her.

5-If you could live in a book, TV show or movie, what would it be?
It would have to be Friends! I would LOVE to be a part of that friendship group, like imagine how amazing that would be?!

6-Which three items would you take if you got stranded on a desert island?
Probably my phone so I could call my family and friends, my camera so I could take nice pictures of wherever I am, and then I'm torn between my iPod and a book! I think I'll say a book and then I could listen to music on my phone so have it double as an iPod.

7-What's the best concert/festival that you've ever been to?
For me it was definitely the Vamps concert I went to in April. I had waited to long to finally be able to see them and I was definitely not disappointed! They put on such an amazing and energetic show and I just never ever wanted it to end! I've got tickets to see them again in March and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

8-Who is your favourite music artist?
The Vamps are my absolutes faves but I also love Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran.

9-What's the best thing that's happened to you this year?
This is such a hard question! I don't think I could narrow it down to just one best thing! It'd definitely be between my work experience in Madrid in January, our school musical and my school formal. (You can read more about all 3 of these things in the links I've provided :) )

10-Why did you decide to create your blog?
I read a lot of blogs before I started and they really inspired me. As I love writing and all things beauty and fashion related, I thought "Hey, why don't I give this a go?" and here I am.

I nominate...

Jenny

My questions to you..


1. What is your favourite animal?
2. What is your favourite place that you have visited?
3. What is your favourite song at the minute?
4. Who is your celebrity crush?
5. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
6. Do you have any bad habits?
7. What do you like to do to relax?
8. What is your favourite smell?
9. What is your favourite social networking site?
10. Have you ever met a celebrity? If not, who would you like to meet?

Thanks again to Hannah for nominating me! I really enjoyed writing this post and I hope it gave you the opportunity to learn a bit more about me. I can't wait to read my nominees' answers to my questions!

- Caoimhe x

6 comments:

  1. So exciting!! Congrast! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted mine! You can check it out here : http://www.abigailjessicax.com/2015/11/the-liebster-award.html x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I love your answers to the questions! :) x

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik