Thursday, 23 October 2014

One Lovely Blog Award

Blog award

I'm so happy to say that I was recently nominated for the 'One Lovely Blog Award' by a lovely blogger called Lauren. I love her blog, LittleLo16, so much! She writes amazing posts which are not only enjoyable to read but are also very informative and useful. Two of my favourite posts of hers are 'Cosy, Comfy Clothing' (because I love, love, love cosy, comfy clothes) and 'So Socially Awkward...' (because I am, and I've been trying so hard to get out of it - this post helped me so much!). Make sure to go and check out her blog!

The rules of the award are:
  • Display the award logo at the top of the post
  • Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
  • Add the set of rules so your nominees will know what to do
  • Add 7 facts about yourself
  • Nominate 15 other blogs and leave a link to them in your post
  • Let your chosen 15 know that you have nominated them!
  • Follow the person that nominated you on wordpress, google friend connect and/or Bloglovin’ (whatever applies for their blog)
My 7 facts are:
  • I am currently in sixth year studying for my A Levels. I am taking French, Spanish and Business.
  • I don't know what I want to do in terms of a career but I do know that I really want to travel. I don't know if it'll be as part of my job or before I go to university, all I know is that I love travelling and really want to pursue it in the future.
  • I love going to concerts - so far I have seen Girls Aloud, One Direction (twice!), The Script, and Ed Sheeran, and I'm going to see The Vamps in April next year (I'M SO EXCITED) I just love the atmosphere at them and obviously the music :)
  • I love cats and I have one called Angel, who I've had for 6 years now.
  • Autumn is my favourite season of the year but Christmas is my favourite time of the year. I love autumn because of the leaves changing colour and the pretty scenery and I love Christmas because, even though I'm not a kid anymore, I still find something so magical about it. I love Christmas carols, decorations, food - I love it all and I think the lead-up to it is just so exciting!
  • I play the violin and have done since I was 7 years old and I absolutely love it
  • I'm absolutely hopeless at arts and crafts! I have no problem coming up with ideas of things I want to make - it's when it comes to making them that the problems begin! It just never turns out the way I have it planned in my head... I really wish I was arty and I have tried really hard to improve my skills but I think I was born with the inability to develop any art skills hahaha :D
The 15 blogs I would like to nominate for this award are:
Thanks again to Lauren for nominating me! I can't wait to read everyone else's 7 facts :)

- Caoimhe x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to read these things about you! I've also nominated you for the ''Liebster award'' check out the rules here ; http://samroise.blogspot.nl/2014/11/liebster-award.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! That's just made my day! :) x

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik